Come join a fun yarn store located in one of the most beautiful places on earth!
We’re looking for a new member of our “Fiber Team” to help us grow. Working with us, you’ll be a key part of the team. We use a mix of traditional business values with a strong customer service component, combined with extensive use of technology to better serve our guests. If you join us, you’ll learn all aspects of the business, from inventory management, merchandising, through pricing, marketing and sales. In addition, you’ll become well versed in e-commerce issues and techniques. The owners (That’s Kris and Oz) have decades of professional business and retail experience.
We’re starting our search now and are looking to bring someone on board by September.
If you’re interested in a fun, fast paced yet relaxed place to work and have the skills and personality we’re looking for, we want to chat with you!
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Track and maintain stock and inventory issues
- Continued Learning
One year customer service or equivalent experience. (It’s a broad definition)
Retail experience desirable but not necessary, we will train you!
Must be able to knit, purl, and read basic patterns without supervision. Crochet, spinning, weaving is a plus!
Be comfortable in a busy, multi-tasking environment
Life long learner
Basic computer literacy, Mac a plus
Reasonable math skills
Patience and acceptance
Weekends/Holidays availability is a must (It’s retail!)
Lift 25 lbs
Stand for extended periods ( its retail!)
Aggressive employee discounts
On going training
Fun, learning-filled environment!
Still interested? Great!
Please contact us at email@example.com . You’ll get a notification that we received it and we’ll follow up after that. You can also stop in the shop. Thanks so much!