Just in time for the holidays!
Join us on Saturday, November 4 and learn how to make adorable
Miniature Sweater Ornaments.
This three-hour workshop will be fun and hands on. While creating a miniature sweater, you will learn the basic principles one uses to knit a full-size top-down raglan sweater. And it’s a great way to use up those bits and bobs of leftover yarn!
- Basic knitting skills: casting on and binding off, knitting and purling, comfort with knitting in the round on double-pointed needles.
- Knitting needles:
- One set of 5 double pointed needles, appropriate for your yarn of choice.
- Anything goes! Variegated, heather or tweedy yarns work especially well. Solid colors are fun to embellish. A heavier yarn will produce a slightly larger ornament. Approximately 25 yards of yarn is required.
- If DK weight: Approximately .25 ounces (7 grams)
- If Worsted weight: Approximately .35 ounces (11 grams)
- Waste yarn: a yard or so of contrasting, smooth yarn
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
When: Saturday, November 4, 9AM to Noon
Where: Ball & Skein & More
Who: Kathy Yurman and Kris Gregson
Why: To learn to make fun little ornaments as well as learn the basics of sweater knitting!
Cost: $40 – does NOT include yarn! (See materials required above)
Please Read Our Cancellation Policies
Your seat in a class is guaranteed when full payment is made.
Cancellations more than 7 days from the start of the class will receive a store credit for the value of the class. If the class is full, and we can replace the seat, you’d receive a full refund.
Cancellations less than 7 days from the start of the class will receive no refund. If the class is full, and we can replace the seat, you’d receive a full refund.
In the unlikely event we cancel a class, you will receive a full refund.