WE’RE SOLD OUT! – So sorry. Keep an eye out for our next class!
You can also get on a wait list, if you’d like. Contact us!
This class covers identifying and fixing common mistakes in knitting. With a bit of practice you will learn how to spot a mistake and learn how to fix it. We will look at the most common mistakes, practice making the mistake and then building skills to fix them. We will go over tips and tricks to aid in getting those projects finished even if they have a mistake!
What we will cover in the workshop
- Common yarn over problems
- Count is off
- Crossed over stitches
- Dropped stitches
- A hole in my work when there shouldn’t be one
- Life lines – what are they and how to use them
- Stitches that are too tight or too baggy
- Uneven edges
- Where am I in my pattern / work
- Wrong stitch – knit when there should be a purl, purl when there should be a knit
What you’ll get in the class
- A ball of Berroco Ultra Wool
- A ‘Fix-It tool’
- 20% discount on all non-sale items in the shop that day
What you need to bring
- US 7 or 8 needles, single points or circulars
- Stitch Markers – Locking Type
- Darning needle
- Helpful but not required – US 2, 3, or 4 circulars. 24″ or 32″
You should be able to cast-on, knit, purl, and bind off without assistance.
Please read our cancellation policies
Your seat in a class is guaranteed when full payment is made.
Cancellations more than 7 days from the start of the class will receive a store credit for the value of the class. If the class is full, and we can replace the seat, you’d receive a full refund.
Cancellations less than 7 days from the start of the class will receive no refund. If the class is full, and we can replace the seat, you’d receive a full refund.
In the unlikely event we cancel a class, you will receive a full refund.