With Fair Isle-style pullovers everywhere you turn, stranded colorwork is definitely hot right now. Ease into this ‘way-simpler-than-it-looks technique with these charming handwarmers. You’ll learn how to manage the two strands of yarn whether working flat or in the round, how to tension the work properly, and wrangling floats. This class is being taught by Lisa Myers, US Distributor of Manos del Uruguay
Prerequisite skills: cast on, knit, purl, work 2×2 rib, knit in the round on double-pointed needles, read charts.
What you get:
- 3 contrasting colors of Manos Alegria Grande Bocados
- Yarn to use during the class
- The Drops of Spring Mitts pattern
- 20% off all Non-Sale Manos yarns
- 20% off Addi Click sets
What to Bring:
- one set US 7 or 8 needles (circular or double-pointed) or what you use for worsted weight yarn.
- Note Taking supplies
- ruler or measuring tape.
When you’re ready to make the project, you’ll need:
- 3 colors of Alegria Grande Bocados (Included!)
- double points in US 6
- double points in US 5
- stitch marker plus 2 ring markers
- stitch holder
Seats are limited
Please read our cancellation policies
Your seat in a class is guaranteed when full payment is made.
Cancellations more than 7 days from the start of the class will receive a store credit for the value of the class. If the class is full, and we can replace the seat, you’d receive a full refund.
Cancellations less than 7 days from the start of the class will receive no refund. If the class is full, and we can replace the seat, you’d receive a full refund.
In the unlikely event we cancel a class, you will receive a full refund.