Join us ON-LINE Saturday, September 24 at 9AM. This class is on line, so even if you can't make it on that date, you'll receive a recording of the video!
Keep knitting scarves but want to do more? Learn the next level of knitting techniques while knitting a hat in the round. We will learn knitting in the round, working with circular and double point needles, decreases, and making a pom pom. This class will provide all of the skills to make the Ball & Skein Basic Beanie hat, a shop favorite!
In addition, when you register for the class, you’ll receive a 20% coupon good for 20% off all non-sale items on the web site! (Coupon good for a single order, no limit on the number of items in the order)
- Knowledge of a cast on method
- The knit stitch and purl stitch
- Bind off
- Working with circular needles
- Working with double point needles
- Joining in the round
- Simple decrease method
- Review of long tail cast on method
- Review of the knit and purl stitch
- Review of bind off method
- Making a pom pom
Materials / Supplies - You need these to take the class. You can buy them from us or bring your own!
- Ball & Skein Basic Beanie pattern
- 20% off Coupon for any non-sale item
Because you get the video and a discount coupon, we're not accepting cancellations for this class.