Fixing Mistakes in Knitting
Join us ON-LINE Saturday, February 19 at 9AM Pacific for a great class in Fixing Mistakes
This class covers identifying and fixing common mistakes in knitting. With a bit of practice you will learn how to spot a mistake and learn how to fix it.
We will look at the most common mistakes, practice making the mistake and then building skills to fix them. We will go over tips and tricks to aid in getting those projects finished even if they have a mistake!
Click here to sign up today!
Knit, purl, cast on, bind off, experience reading a simple pattern.
- Common yarn over problems
- Count is off
- Crossed over stitches
- Dropped stitches
- A hole in my work when there shouldn’t be one
- Life lines - what are they and how to use them
- Stitches that are too tight or too baggy
- Uneven edges
- Where am I in my pattern / work
- Wrong stitch - knit when there should be a purl, purl when there should be a knit
Materials / Supplies - What you need to have for the class
- 1 skein Berroco Ultra Wool (or similar worsted weight, plied super wash wool)
- US 7 or 8 needles, single points or circulars
- Stitch Markers - Locking Type
- Darning needle
- Crochet hook
- Helpful but not required - US 2, 3, or 4 circulars. 24" or 32"
Date Saturday, February 19, 2022
9:00 - 12:00 pm Pacific Time
Click here to Register Today!
Please Read Our Cancellation Policies . ----
Your seat in a class is guaranteed when full payment is made. -----
Cancellations more than 7 days from the start of the class will receive a store credit for the value of the class. If the class is full, and we can replace the seat, you'd receive a full refund. -------
Cancellations less than 7 days from the start of the class will receive no refund. If the class is full, and we can replace the seat, you'd receive a full refund. ------
In the unlikely event we cancel a class, you will receive a full refund. -----