Join us On-Line on Saturday, May 14 from 9AM to Noon. As always, the class will be recorded and everyone registered will recieve the class recording, so sign up even if you can't make it that day!
Bucket hats are here and they're all the rage! In this workshop we will be working on the knitted Tweedy Bucket Hat designed by Lisa Myers of Fairmount Fibers.
The workshop will include:
- working with a provisional cast on technique
- working the linen stitch in the round
- joining a brim to create the classic bucket look
The workshop project uses 1 skein of the Manos del Uruguay Maxima yarn which comes with the class! The hat looks spectacular in either one of the variegated or the semi-solid colors.
Basic knitting. Comfort with casting on and binding off, knitting and purling.
Materials / Supplies Included
- 1 skein Manos del Uruguay Maxima (your choice of color)
- 1 button (we will surprise you with a button to match your yarn selection!)
- 1 Tweedy Bucket Hat pattern by Lisa Myers
Please have available for the workshop:
- US 7 / 4.5mm needles, 16” circular and dpn, or size to obtain gauge
- 16” circular needle in a smaller size
- standard knitting accessories including stitch markers
- waste yarn for provisional cast-on (a smooth worsted weight yarn would be good)
When: Saturday, May 14th, 2022
Time: 9am - 12 noon
Where: ON-LINE via Zoom
Instructor: Kris Gregson
Cost: $59.95 (includes pattern, yarn, and button for the project)
When you register, please let us know what color Maxima you want! Select from the colors available at the link below: